Thursday, November 18, 2010

Revitalash! Loving my long flirty lashes!



As a polish girl, I have been blessed with short blonde lashes that do not stand out at all.  I have struggled with the lust for a long, dark, silken fringe of sexy lashes for as long as I can remember.  Finally - a miracle. 

I have been using Revitalash for about 4 months now with excellent results.  Revitalash has increased the length of my lashes and made them look fuller and flirty.  When I curl my lashes and use a great mascara, they almost look like falsies to me - and I love that!  I have read that some people experienced darkening of the irises and/or the area around the lashes after using this product, as well as increased sensitivity.  I do have sensitive eyes and regularly use Opcon-A eye drops to reduce itchiness and redness due to allergies, but I have not been bothered at all by using Revitalash.  This product is a bit pricey - about $98 for a 3 month supply or $150 for a 6 month supply (website here http://www.revitalash.com/ ) - but if you are looking for fuller, longer lashes then I would say this product is well worth it. 

After my tube of Revitalash is gone, I am moving on to try Model in a Bottle's Lash Builder, which is a new product that retails for $60 and claims to work in 2-3 weeks.  I will post a review of that vs Revitalash when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment