Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Review - Lily B. Rose Hip Infused Facial Wash - All Natural

Lily.B skincare provides skincare products for the 20-30 somethings out there like me.  From their site; 'Most skin care lines focus on the acne years or on rejuvenation and repair. We looked for a line focused on the needs of "in between" skin… your skin, and when we couldn't find one, we created one. Lily.B Skincare is smart skin care. Our advanced products are all-natural and are formulated using cosmeceutical-grade, active botanicals and sea-sourced ingredients, providing exceptional antioxidant protection, loads of skin nourishing benefits, and importantly, skin-friendly hydration. Lily.B Skincare products are free of skin irritating ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, glycols, synthetic fragrances or colors. We have created some of the best skin care products to effectively and gently cleanse, nourish, and protect your skin.'

Lily.B was kind enough to have a contest through BeautyUndercover.com, and I was lucky enough to win a Rose Hip Infused Facial Wash.   According to their website, it will wake up your skin while it gently but thoroughly removes impurities including makeup, without drying or irritating even the most sensitive skin. Infused with the natural antioxidant power of rose hip to protect, balance and soothe; and olive oil to gently cleanse and exfoliate, your skin will feel clean and calm….. and perfectly prepared to moisturize. Suitable for all skin types.


So, what's the story?

Use: This face wash comes in a pump and I use about 1 1/2 pumps for my entire face, massage, and rinse with warm water.
 
Results: The product has a pleasant almost flowery smell that is not overpowering and the texture is silky smooth.  I love that it has all natural ingredients.  After using the face wash my skin does not feel dry or tight as it has in the past with cleansers, instead it feels smooth and clean.  Generally with foaming pump cleansers I have not felt like my skin is actually clean and use a lot more product than I probably need because of that.  Also, a lot of foaming cleansers I've tried didn't get all my makeup off and that's a big pet peeve of mine.  Lily.B does a great job of cleansing, refreshing, and evening out my skin tone both morning and night and removes every trace of makeup on my face.  I would love to try this with their Daily Moisturizer, I bet the two together would work great - and who doesn't love a natural cleanser that actually delivers on its promises?

Overall: A
Pros: All natural, removes all makeup, gentle
Cons: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment